Monday, October 157:00—8:00 PMLarge Meeting RoomWinchester Public Library80 Washington, Winchester, MA, 01890
Prepare a dish from Half Baked Harvest Cookbook by Tieghan Gerard or the website halfbakedharvest.com to share with the group as we discuss the book and its recipes. Select a recipe to make (we'll add a running list of the recipes already chosen to this page) and be prepared to tell us how you made it, what you thought about the recipe and if you would do anything differently. Copies of the book will be available at the Reference Desk for you to borrow.
Recipes already chosen are listed below:
- Apple and Brie Soup with Bacon and Pumpkin Seed Granola
- Broccoli Cheddar Cobbler
- Coconut Sweet Potato Lentil Soup with Rice
- Dad’s One Pan Friday Night Pasta
- Fall Harvest Honeycrisp Apple and Kale Salad
- Five-Ingredient Honey Butter Beer Bread
- Gooey Chocolate Coconut Caramel Bars
- Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- Spicy Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus
- Sweet potato skins
- Turkey and White Bean Chili
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Hazelnut Challah
- Mom's One-Bowl Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Capacity: 7 of 20 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.