Monday, April 87:00—8:30 PMLarge Meeting RoomWinchester Public Library80 Washington, Winchester, MA, 01890
Prepare a dish from Modern Potluck by Kristin Donnelly to share with the group as we discuss the book and its recipes. Select a recipe to make (we'll add a running list of the recipes already chosen to this page) and be prepared to tell us how you made it, what you thought about the recipe and if you would do anything differently. Copies of the book will be available at the Reference Desk for you to borrow.
Recipes already chosen:
- Applesauce chocolate chip bundt cake
- Beef and root vegetable stew
- Chinese chicken salad
- Chocolate cherry millet cookies
- Clothilde’s French quick bead
- Egg casserole with spaghetti squash, mushrooms, goat cheese, and dill
- Green things and potato salad
- Massaman-mushroom curry
- Miso-and-molasses baked beans
- Phoebe's Moroccan-inspired shepherd's pie
- Plum-ginger coffee cake
- Polenta and sausage casserole
- Spiced carrot and goat cheese strudel
- Sweet spicy salty snack mix
- Tomatillo pulled chicken
Capacity: 1 of 14 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.