Monday, February 117:00—8:30 PMLarge Meeting RoomWinchester Public Library80 Washington, Winchester, MA, 01890
Prepare a dish from The New Essentials Cookbook by America's Test Kitchen to share with the group as we discuss the book and its recipes. Select a recipe to make (we'll add a running list of the recipes already chosen to this page) and be prepared to tell us how you made it, what you thought about the recipe and if you would do anything differently. Copies of the book will be available at the Reference Desk for you to borrow.
Recipes already chosen:
- Baked Potato with Cod
- Broiled Eggplant with Basil and Tahini Sauce
- Bulgur with Chickpeas, Spinach, and Za'atar
- Farro Salad with Sugar Snap Peas and White Beans
- Lemon Bars
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Make-Ahead Coffee Cake
- Olive Oil-Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Really Good Turkey Meatloaf
- Red Lentil Soup with North African Spices
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Sesame and Ginger
- Spinach Pie for a Crowd
- Tex-Mex Cheese Enchiladas
- Walk-away Ratatouille
Capacity: 7 of 20 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.