Monday, January 147:00—8:30 PMLarge Meeting RoomWinchester Public Library80 Washington, Winchester, MA, 01890
Prepare a dish from Myers + Chang at Home Joanne Chang with Karen Akunowicz to share with the group as we discuss the book and its recipes. Select a recipe to make (we'll add a running list of the recipes already chosen to this page) and be prepared to tell us how you made it, what you thought about the recipe and if you would do anything differently. Copies of the book will be available at the Reference Desk for you to borrow.
Recipes Already Chosen:
- Chocolate Mousse with Black and White Sesame Brittle
- Soy Sauce Deviled Eggs with Five Spice
- Triple Pork Moo Shu Stir Fry
- Breakfast Cookie
- Christopher’s Chinese Chicken Salad
- Red Bean Soup
- Sesame Cucumbers
- Mama Chan’s Pork & Chive Dumplings
- Cornmeal-Lime Sandwich Cookies
- Stir Fry Noodles with Pork and Vegetables
Capacity: 9 of 20 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.