Monday, November 187:00—8:00 PMLarge Meeting RoomWinchester Public Library80 Washington, Winchester, MA, 01890
Prepare a dish from the featured cookbook, The Home Cook by Alex Guarnaschelli, to share with the group as we discuss the book and its recipes. Select a recipe to make (we'll add a running list of the recipes already chosen to this page) and be prepared to tell us how you made it, what you thought about the recipe and if you would do anything differently. Copies of the book will be available at the Reference Desk for you to borrow. Please inform staff of any allergies in advance so that we can make accommodations.
Recipes already chosen:
- Bourbon pecan pie
- Chickpea and charred onion salad
- Chocolate almond whoopie pies
- Cottage cheese caraway bread
- Crispy brussels sprout salad
- Easy beer bread
- Lamb tagine
- Midnight bolognese with rigatoni
- Orecchiette with bacon, lemon, and cream
- Roasted potato salad with crispy rosemary
- Roasted sweet potato pie
- Spicy baked chicken wings with honey vinegar glaze
Capacity: 1 of 15 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.